Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!



Sorry for the late post I haven't had access to my laptop for some time and even now I'm short on free time. I'm surprised by the amount of responses I've been getting on my blog lately. More than 1 response every 3 weeks is a BIG DEAL! I've been doing this for a while now and I don't advertise my page, I don't even talk about it to my friends. Its just a fun project that I work on when I have time and lately its become something of a journal for all the cool things I happen across that I am interested in. Since people are actually reading my site I'm gonna have to take it a little more seriously I guess. Thanks for your replies.

I hope everyone enjoy(ed/s) their Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa. 4 DAYS TILL NEW YEARS! Can't wait.

No comments: