Monday, April 05, 2010

Witnessing to a Jehovahs witness



This is an older video that I stumbled on when going through my youtube favorites, I just had to put up on my blog. Blair Wingo (great saved poet) from P4CM is the one giving you the truth! lol. I run by a lot of Jehovah's witnesses where I work but as of yet have never had a serious discussion with them about their beliefs. But I will one of these days, after I gather a little more information that can be used for the sake of argument and clarity. For example I would love to be able to point out past prophecies that came out of the jehovahs witness camp that have never come to pass, then take them to the deuteronomy verse Blair spoke on.

Everything would have to be done in love and not losing sight of the truth in G-d. Anyway it's a great video and worth the post.

P4CM

No comments: