Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Go Ape!











Wassup world, EBBS here, not much to post about these past few days. The hundreds has been momentarily shut down, they say a new better site is coming, we'll see. Hopefully the change is not too drastic, because I've come to like the look of their blog for some time now. Anyway I just got back from a bumpin party last night and I am wrecked, I'm impressed I can even type. Anyway Vice City stories is coming out on the PSP in November, I'm definetley coppin that.






On another note I'd like to post, or link a youtube Bape vid (japanorama) that I really like. if you're up on your youtube bape game I have no doubt you've already seen it, but then again 1/2 the stuff I posted on my former blog (Evilvader) were older material and a lot of people had still never heard about it.

Bape 2006 autumn/winter catalogue @ bigmag

New Crooks and Castles website

The new milo hoody that just came out is nice, that is more my style than anything else, subtlety is key. I have to start hitting up the forums again, now if you will excuse me, I think I might need to throw up.

No comments: