Sunday, November 19, 2006

Kingdom Come (Post #3)



Its that time of the month, thanksgiving break, I am gonna be on hiatus for the next week or so and this could quite possible be my last post for a short while. So I decided to drop a diamond before I left. Listen to a fair amount of the album right here, right now, for free, on youtube, brought to you by djdENZENt. Oh, and when the album does come out, GO COP IT! Besides you will be glad you did because from what I heard the album will be a 3 disc set. Disc 1 having 14 new kingdom come songs, disc 2 having 3 remixed songs from jays early albums, and the third album is a backstage footage. But as far as a review of the album, I think its an aquired taste, its not extreme hustle music like reasonable doubt, but its not pop like black, its definetely an aquired taste. I'll tell you one thing though I can't wait for the Jay Nas album.
And If you're bored check out my links, nothing but the best for my fans.

Peace, eyes behind black shades is out of the building.
Lots of respoect to RealtalkNY!!!

No comments: