Friday, October 05, 2007

The Dark Knight



When I was growing up I was a big comic book reader. Even though most of the time I could barely afford new comics. I read almost all most new comics by borrowing them from the local library. But if you know anything about comics you know of the horrendous movies that have tried to bring them to life in the past. Batman begins and Superman returns are two movies that in my opinion show the world what a good comic book movie should be (Xmen2 was good too, but I am originally a DC comics fanboy so eh). Having said that I will now stress how cool I thought Batman begins was. IT WAS AWESOME! Christian bale kicks ass as Bruce Wayne and is the best actor to don the bat suit since ... ever. Plus he's also the face you see to your right every time you visit my EBBS/Evilvader blog. Anyway as far as I know the next movie will star batman's greatest nemesis THE JOKER, and so far I am certain this joker wouldn't be as cheesy as the previous jokers we've seen.

Click link below to read Michael Caine's (Alfred in Batman begins) reaction to seeing the new Joker (played by Heath Ledger).Rottentomatoes

No comments: