Sunday, July 19, 2009

A new Direction (sort of)



I notice I've been doing a lot of random posting recently. Ever since I lost interest in street wear I've spent my time talking of any and all other things that interest me that I felt were blog worthy. This of course helped me lose a lot of my former reader base which is okay since I'm heading in a new direction. So in an attempt to better organize my main topics on this blog I will make an effort to strictly pursue 4 kinds of topics for every post. The first will be of my faith in Christ and my journey to be the perfect servant of God. The second topic will be music inspired by that same love. Third will be sports, and lastly random awesomeness posts, of course:).

Setting goals is always fun and I'm excited to see If I can keep it up. I'll try to post at least 3 times every week, but I can very well go beyond that. That's the plan and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: