Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Brown bag full of money



Let me just say that Lil Wayne is so close to being the king of rap that it is ridiculous. In my book lil wayne is a better wordsmith than 95% of the southern rappers out there. The only ones who can approach him being UGK. But I will digress the reason I like him so much probably has something to do with the fact that he sounds like a carbon copy of S.Carter, but in the words of my good friend danny O, genius imitates genius. If you haven't checked out weezy's private show with Robin thicke that was available on youtube just a short while back and on aol.com, I'm speechless. Do it now; and as an aside their music video together was certified stale garbage.
Waynes on AOL sessions this week and he burns it up.

Plus I don't have a friend named danny O, but then again, no ones reading this.

No comments: