Wednesday, September 27, 2006

THE RETURN...



Yeah, I'm sure a lot of you have had ENOUGH. I took a while to get back on this blog this time didn't I? Well at least by this point I know for a fact that I am talking to myself FOR REAL! HA! So whats up with me, well I have picked up on youtube, I love that crap, I don't have a camera, and I don't plan on getting one anytime soon either, but youtube has become something of a guilty pleasure. Being out of touch for so long has definetely left me feeling like a nube. I just heard about Red Monkey company, which has been around for a while... whatever. Food and Liquor is on some other shyt, American terrorist is bonkers!

The nintendo Wii controller is about as cool as a limited edition Gigli dvd, when will mario and link retire and come over to the sony side of things. Sonic did it, and Segas stock has been rising ever since:)

F*k Senator George Allen, much love to streetwear and the underground culture, as always.

I'll definetely be posting...

No comments: