Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WOW, I mean... WOW



I don't take back the fact that I loved Lupes album, Lupe is fresh to def. But...
PopPop
WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS! I know someone knew about this and never said a word, if you're reading this sentence right now, and you knew that Lupe had a track out trying to be a gang banger why the hell didn't you say something. Just by analyzing this sceneraio anyone can see how easy it is for an artist to present himself as one thing to the general public and in reality be something totally different. I suppose lupe could have been the victim of big business marketing over at atlantic, and considering the fact that we NEED lupe to stay where he is, reppin the culture, I will hold my tongue. Either way a lie is being told, As I am writing this post lupe fiasco is either what he says he is, a skateboarding backpacker with something new to bring to the table, or he is a hardened cocaine dealing fiend with more guns and ammo than phil cassidy himself.

Lupe, we want an explanation!

No comments: