Friday, February 23, 2007

YOUNG MONEY


I've been very interested in getting involved in the stock market for some time now, that kinda stuff is real cool to me seeing as I'm a business major and all. I just came by this blog that I think is real cool and thought I'd share it with everybody. The blog originally titled for young millionaires (fym.blogspot.com) is now bulltrader.com and it is constantly updated with stuff concerning the stock market and various companies in it. Its founded by 4 undergrads in their 20s I would guess and they're pretty consistent with their updates. See it for yourself over at Bulltrader.com Its not the most interesting thing to read if you aren't interested in making money in the stock market anytime soon so be warned, but for those who are interested check it out.

No comments: