Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ebay takeover 3



The doors are now open of my latest scheme (kidding). As of right now I only have 3 items on ebay, 2 THLA fitteds, and my allstar XX3's. More items in the near future obviously. Check out the ebay page here: AIRHEERO RULES! I've got a LOT of heat in the closet but need to build some type of reputatin before i can bust out the XI's or the retro III's. All my shoes are size 12,12.5, or 13 so if you are interested to know what I've got let me know.

You may be asking why I chose the name Airheero, well I'll tell you. I came up with the name because I have been very impressed by a ebay powerseller by the name of Airnimmo (and if you buy your jays on ebay you prolly know him too). The Heero part of the name was inspired by one of the greatest cartoon series of my childhood, and frankly of all time, Gundam Wing. Heero yuy was the main character from Cartoon Network's own Mobile Suit Gundam series, and is the stereotypical brooding, silent assassin type anime character.



Pls check out my ebay page and tell me what you think.

No comments: