Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ebay takeover 2

I've decided to sell off 85% of my small but ridiculous Jordan stash in preparation for the release of the Jordan 11/12 pack and Super limited edition XX3 breds. I plan on selling quite a few kicks including my allstar XX3's, taxi AJF XII's, bred XI's retro's, etc, etc. Most of them of course are in deadstock condition. This will be the first time I have ever sold on ebay I will have to be pretty convincing if I want to get the results I need.

So I purchased one of these.




The Blackberry storm baby! Oh and I got these the day of release thank you very much. I've always wanted a blackberry and now I have a great reason to get em besides my job that is. Next I experimented with backdrops, and boy was that a war. More on that on my next ebay takeover post.

No comments: